How To Join
NeXco National members are selected through an interview process.
There will be multiple applicants per vertical.
The first step is of the process is to contact Adam Levin at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule the initial interview.
After the initial successful interview, Adam will recommend you schedule three one on ones with existing members. After the one on one’s, the current members will vote on your membership.
In addition, please complete the following form:
This Membership Agreement is a formal contract between you, as a representative of the company indicated in the online membership application, and neXco. When you apply for and are accepted into neXco membership, you agree to be bound by the following terms of membership.
- Application Process. In order to become a member of neXco, you must
1.1 Attend 2 meetings at the chapter you wish to join,
1.2 Complete three 1-2-1’s (1 must be with leadership) with members of the chapter you wish to join,
1.3 Receive 80% or more “yes” votes from the neXco chapter you are applying for,
1.4 Pay your non-refundable membership dues of $850 for the first year. Membership dues can be paid via the online invoice sent by neXco National billing department once acceptance into the chapter has been approved or by mailing a check to 2961-A Hunter Mill Rd #638, Oakton, VA 22124. Checks should be made out to neXco National. Payment of your membership dues must be received prior to your first official meeting as a member. For a company paid membership, proof of commitment to pay must be received prior to your first official meeting as a member and payment must be received prior to your third official meeting as a member. If your membership is a company paid membership and you choose to leave neXco National or you leave the company, your company has the right to backfill your member seat with another employee from the company.
Transfers. Existing members who intend to transfer to a different chapter than the one where you are currently a member must go through steps 1.1 – 1.3 of this application process in the chapter to which you wish to transfer.
- neXco Commitment. Upon successful neXco completion of the application process, neXco agrees that:
You will be the sole occupant of your profession’s seat in your chapter and you are the representative of your company for membership in your chapter,
You will have access to all of our monthly Core networking mixers as a membership benefit at no additional cost, with the exception of our annual fundraiser,
You can visit any chapter that does not have your profession seat taken an unlimited number of times until that seat is filled by a new member. However, your obligation for attendance and referrals remains solely with the chapter you joined. If your profession seat is filled at the visiting chapter you can visit 2 times within a 6-month period.
- Continued Membership. Your continued membership is contingent on you abiding by the following rules:
Maintain good attendance standing by missing no more than 1 meeting in a quarter. Quarters follow the calendar year: January to March, April to June, July to September and October to December. Absences will not be counted if a substitute represents you at your chapter meeting in your absence.
Maintain a minimum of 6 points every calendar quarter. 1 point will be awarded for every guest brought to your chapter meetings and 1 point will be awarded for every qualified referral passed to a member of your chapter. The quarter you join neXco you are not required to meet the 6-point membership requirement & CPA’s are exempt from the membership requirement the 1st quarter ever year, due to busy season.
Abide by the neXco Code of Ethics which is attached to this contract.
- Termination. neXco reserves the right to terminate any member’s membership for any reason that is not prohibited by law. Specific examples, without limitation, include:
If you are not meeting the minimum points standard over a single calendar quarter, you will receive notice that you are on probation. neXco National reserves the right to terminate your membership if you do not cure the reason for your probation within one quarter after you receive that notice.
If you violate the neXco Code of Ethics, neXco may terminate your membership immediately.
No refunds of your dues are made if neXco terminates your members for any reason.
- General. You agree to the terms of this Membership Agreement by following the acceptance instructions on the neXco website. This contract and the Attachment may be amended from time to time by neXco provided that you are given notice of the changes at least 30 days prior to the effective date of the changes. This contract is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia without regard to its choice of law provisions. Any disputes arising out of this contract will be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its commercial arbitration rules, and for which each party will pay their own costs regardless of the outcome.
NeXco National Code of Ethics
NeXco National is an exclusive business-to-business community whose sole purpose is to serve as a catalyst for members to achieve exponential growth.
Vision – Our vision is to create a business ecosystem for all of our members that will serve as a catalyst for exponential growth.
Mission – Our mission is to serve our members through an ideal networking experience that cultivates an environment of personal and professional growth.
Values – Commitment. Collaboration. Integrity. Community. All members are committed to being responsive and to ensuring all communications are returned within 24 hours. Any referred business will be delivered with the highest quality ensuring the client is 100% satisfied with the deliverable.
- I will maintain professional conduct with a positive and supportive attitude. I will not allow personal feelings or beliefs to cause me to treat people unfairly or unprofessionally.
- I will serve clients with integrity, honesty, competence, independence, objectivity, and professionalism, helping them to build their philanthropic expertise and capacity.
- I will be honest in my professional dealings and forthcoming about my competence.
- I will avoid conflicts of interest and biases whenever possible. When my advice is sought, if I have a conflict of interest or bias, I will declare it if appropriate, and recuse myself if necessary.
- Place our clients and the public’s best interests first, before the best interests of ourselves and/or our firms.
- I will treat all client information that is not public knowledge with confidentiality, take reasonable steps to prevent its access by unauthorized parties, and refrain from taking advantage of proprietary or privileged information without the client’s permission.
- I will represent my profession with integrity and professionalism in relationships with clients, colleagues, and the general public. Seek professional development opportunities as they are available.
- I will refrain from advertising services in a deceptive manner.
- I will pass quality, qualified referrals within neXco National, other professionals and potential customers. A qualified referral is one where the referrer has an established a real trusting relationship with all parties being referred. Additionally, the referrer has preemptively & directly contacted all parties being referred, to determine that the buyer’s need is real & current (not just window shopping), and the seller is willing, able and desires to fully provide the service or product needed. All parties are contacted directly to ensure a true fit.
- I will lead by example, maintaining a high ethical standard and degree of professionalism in the performance of all my duties.
- I will support colleagues and co-workers in following this code of ethics.
Discipline and Revocation
NeXco National has the right to revoke any Membership at any time for any reason. No refunds will be issued.