NeXco National Code of Ethics
NeXco National is an exclusive business-to-business community whose sole purpose is to serve as a catalyst for members to achieve exponential growth.
Vision – Our vision is to create a business ecosystem for all of our members that will serve as a catalyst for exponential growth.
Mission – To create an exclusive Business to Business Mastermind group. All members are targeting commercial business. Each member represents a unique vertical that will not compete with any other member.
Values – Commitment. Responsiveness. Collaboration. Integrity. Community. All members are committed to being responsive and to ensuring all communications are returned within 24 hours. Any referred business will be delivered with the highest quality ensuring the client is 100% satisfied with the deliverable.
- I will maintain professional conduct with a positive and supportive attitude. I will not allow personal feelings or beliefs to cause me to treat people unfairly or unprofessionally.
- I will serve clients with integrity, honesty, competence, independence, objectivity, and professionalism, helping them to build their philanthropic expertise and capacity.
- I will be honest in my professional dealings and forthcoming about my competence.
- I will avoid conflicts of interest and biases whenever possible. When my advice is sought, if I have a conflict of interest or bias, I will declare it if appropriate, and recuse myself if necessary.
- Place our clients and the public’s best interests first, before the best interests of ourselves and/or our firms.
- I will treat all client information that is not public knowledge with confidentiality, take reasonable steps to prevent its access by unauthorized parties, and refrain from taking advantage of proprietary or privileged information without the client’s permission.
- I will represent my profession with integrity and professionalism in relationships with clients, colleagues, and the general public. Seek professional development opportunities as they are available.
- I will refrain from advertising services in a deceptive manner.
- I will pass quality, qualified referrals within neXco National, other professionals and potential customers. A qualified referral is one where the referrer has an established a real trusting relationship with all parties being referred. Additionally, the referrer has preemptively & directly contacted all parties being referred, to determine that the buyer’s need is real & current (not just window shopping), and the seller is willing, able and desires to fully provide the service or product needed. All parties are contacted directly to ensure a true fit.
- I will lead by example, maintaining a high ethical standard and degree of professionalism in the performance of all my duties.
- I will support colleagues and co-workers in following this code of ethics.
Discipline and Revocation
NeXco National has the right to revoke any Membership at any time for any reason. No refunds will be issued.